Thoughts with God this AM.
I have thought much and prayed some, about how much God really is tired of all my opinions. Oh, it is so much more: Lamentations 3:22-40.
1. Love of God and His mercies know no end.
2. Waiting for God is good and seeks for Him.
3. Waiting quietly for His salvation is good.
4. Good to bear the yoke when young.
5. When the yoke is laid upon us, sit alone in silent speech unto God.
6. Put my mouth in the dust.
7. Give of ourselves even further unto those who strike.
8. the Lord does not approve – subvert a man in his lawsuit
9. Why should a LIVING man complain about the punishment of another’s sins.
10. Let MYSELF test and examine MY ways, and RETURN to the Lord! And this in authentic humility, with no arm of the flesh, none what so ever!
Lam. 3:49-51: The reality of bearing the burdens of the peoples guilty. No opinions, but “a weeping before whipping,” as L. Ravenhill used to say.
Just a few pondering’s upon the Scriptures and some introspection and application upon and into myself this AM.